1. To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than the material values of life.
2. To encourge the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationship.
3. To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
4. To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent aggressive and serviecable citizenship.
5. To provide, through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render alltruistic
service and to build better communities. 6. To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible
the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
Content copyright . KIWANISDIVISIONFIVE.COM. All rights reserved.